Tips for Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil can combat the Flu,fight bacteria, help with weight loss, and the lists goes on, it is being hailed as the “TREE OF LIFE”
“Here are some of our secrets for the tropical wonder fruit”
1.Chefs Secret-You can replace vegetable oil with it and even in Brownies and Fry with it.
2. Hair Helper-For a great hair treatment, take 2 tbs spoons of Coconut oil and raw honey and a egg yolk, whisk together, let it sit on for as long as you can, and rinse with warm water.
3.Face Freshener- Wash your face with oil…..YES REALLY! Coconut oil works wonders on the skin and can help draw out dirt and oil and other toxins. To use, mix 2 tsp of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of castor oil, massage into skin and apply a warm,wet cloth to your face until it cools, Your skin will thank you!
4. Stain remover- Mix one part coconut oil with one part baking soda for a natural stain remover for upholstery. Apply to stain and let it sit for a bit and wipe away.
5. Furniture Polish- To make wood furniture really shine….Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil 4 tbs of white vinegar and 2 tsp of lemon juice in a reusable bottle shake well, spray and wipe!
6. Insect Repellent- Naturally repel insects with a mixture of 8 ounces of coconut oil and 40 drops of peppermint oil. Apply to skin, smell great and be insect free!
7. Add a tbs to your morning coffee or shake to speed up your metabolism and improve digestion.
Natural is what we are all about! Cleaning with Green!