HERE YOU GO…….
1. Use a dustpan to fill up a tub of water for mopping.
2. Use a lemon to get rid of water stains.
3. Dryer sheets will remove buildup from glass.
4. Keep your cleaning supplies neat with a tension rod.
5. Get pet fur off a carpet or furniture with a window squeegee.
6. Make everything in your fridge organized and easily accessible.
7. Fold your shirts vertically to save space and maximize visibility.
8. Properly fold a fitted sheet.
9. Use coarse salt to clean cast iron.
10. And the best possible advice: Drink while you clean.